|The Virtual Walking Tour|
|of New Hamburg|
|Samuel T. Ellis House
(owner of all four parcels on Stone Street - #s 5, 7, 9, and the current 18 Division St.) c. 1845/c. 1870
"This is a highly ornamented Italianate structure featuring a large bracketed cornice, hood moldings, paired porch columns, and a double-door entry. This house was either built in 1845 as a Greek Revival structure with an Italianate transformation in 1870 or as a new 1870 structure that replaced an earlier building."